This new Robinsons Victorian range offers you a choice of greenhouses with a distinctive Victorian style.
The addition of cast aluminium spandrels at both eaves and ridge strengthens the greenhouse considerably and the extra height created by the more traditional 45 degree pitch to the roof gives more air in the greenhouse, as well as more room for specimen plants. The 45 degree roof pitch is also said to be better for light transmission.
Improved features which set the Victorian range at a level above the standard Robinsons range.
• Extra wide guttering with Victorian styling
• Cast aluminium spandrels increase strength and improve the victorian look
• 5 new contemporary colours are now available on Victorian models.
• New hinged door with wide access, lock and low threshold.
• Choice of glass to ground or dwarf wall models.
• 45 degree pitch of roof gives extra height, better atmosphere and more light transmission as well as Victorian feel.
• Louvre side vents included as standard.
• Extra strong box section ridge bar for rigidity.
• Increased number of automatic roof vents.
• Improved Cresting & finials option.
Flat packed for self assembly. As with other Robinsons the Victorian models the Radley includes the unique Robinsons box section glazing bars and screw-in PVC or aluminium glazing capping, which neatly and securely holds in the 4mm toughened safety glass.
- A: Base Width 4459 mm (14ft7)
- B: Length 5110 mm (16ft9)
- C: Eaves Height 1723 mm (5ft7)
- D: Ridge Height 3557 mm (11ft8)
- E: Door Width 818 mm (2ft8)
- F: Door height 1988 mm (6ft6)
- Extremely strong frame
- Toughened glass (4mm)
- Free 10 Year Guarantee
- 5 x roof vents (automatic opening)
- 4 x Louvre vents
- Downpipes both sides
- Hinged single door
- Installation available for a fee