The unique 3/4 span design of the redoubtable means the doors can positioned on the high side of the greenhouse without needing to site the greenhouse on a dwarf wall. The extra height to one side is 6'6" to the eave.
In some of the photos on this page of the greenhouse in green, the customer has ordered a specially modified or 'Z-type' modification which is where the doors are specially dropped in to a mini wall. You can still position the doors in the high side on this model without this extra modification.
The redoubtable is ideal when you want your doors on the long side of your greenhouse and when done in green or white finish with crestings and finials they can make a superb feature at the bottom of your garden.
The doors can positioned on either end or on the high side.
- A: Base Width 3208 mm (10ft6)
- B: Length 5732 mm (18ft9)
- C: Eaves Height 1692 mm (5ft6)
- D: Ridge Height 2702 mm (8ft10)
- E: Door Width 1200 mm (3ft11)
- F: Door Height 1870 mm (6ft1)
- Extremely strong 'Box Section' glazing bars
- Toughened glass (4mm)
- Double sliding doors
- Free 10 Year Guarantee
- 6 x roof vents (automatic opening)
- 4 x Louvre vents
- Downpipes both sides
- High eaves
- Ground level door threshold
- Kick panels
- Screw-in bar capping
- Screw in cedar bar capping system
- Installation available for a fee