This 10’6” wide model is a unique shape with a ¾ span style roof. The idea behind this design is so that you can have one side higher than the other – high enough to position a door on the high side of the greenhouse.
If you have a 20ft wide gap at the bottom of the garden but you need to access it from the long side, then this model is ideal. As with other Robinsons models, you can add the Victorian ridge crestings and finials to enhance the design of your greenhouse.
The famous Robinsons box section glazing bars are far stronger than other greenhouses and the box section gives a neat and clean finish to the inside of the greenhouse. 4mm toughened safety glass throughout is held in solidly by the Robinsons low-profile glazing system – PVC full length cappings screw into the glazing bars with stainless steel screws to securely clamp the glass in to place.
The doors can positioned on either end or on the high side.
- A: Base Width 3208 mm (10ft6)
- B: Length 2632 mm (8ft7)
- C: Eaves Height 1692 mm (5ft6)
- D: Ridge Height 2702 mm (8ft10)
- E: Door Width 1200 mm (3ft11)
- F: Door Height 1870 mm (6ft1)
- Extremely strong 'Box Section' glazing bars
- Toughened glass (4mm)
- Double sliding doors
- Free 10 Year Guarantee
- 2 x roof vents (automatic opening)
- 2 x Louvre vents
- Downpipes both sides
- Ground level door threshold
- Kick panels
- Installation available for a fee